Before and After School Care
- A Healthy Snack and an opportunity for active outdoor play.
- Self-Directed and interactive activities including S.T.E.M. projects.
- A quiet area to get a head start on homework.
- Blocks of free choice time will encourage self-sufficiency, development
- of friendships, sound decision making and problem-solving.
- Exceptional teachers and after-school curriculum.
- Care provided during school closings, school delays, and closings.
A healthy snack will be provided upon arrival time from school. A “quiet” area for homework will be available in addition to other activities, which will curb rambunctious behavior.
Blocks of free-choice time will encourage self-sufficiency, development of friendships, sound decision-making and problem-solving. The classroom will have many “self-selections” of activities, experiences, and materials for children to choose from.
Before School Program
The Before School program provides a morning program for children beginning at 6:30 until the school bus arrives. Each child will be offered breakfast and quiet activities until their buses arrive.
After School Program
The After School program begins at the end of the school day when children arrive by bus and ends at 6:00 p.m. A weekly planned curriculum will be posted that facilitates activities, outdoors time, snack, and allotted homework time.
School Closings/Holiday Care
We will provide care during school breaks, inclement weather and in-service weather and in-service day closings. We will keep children busy through fun activities and field trips. A separate form will be posted with the additional fees for such incidents.