Beach Babies Child Care is an ideal environment for children to be placed while their parents are at work. We are sensitive to each child’s social, emotional, intellectual and physical needs. We provide developmentally appropriate programs that focus ON the process of learning and help children enjoy successful experiences.
We respect parents as the most significant providers of care and nurturing. We encourage our parents to become involved in our program, as much as their schedule allows. A child thrives where there is a positive and encouraging atmosphere between daycare and home.
We carefully select our staff based on their knowledge of Early Childhood Development, and their ability to value, respect and sensitively respond to each child’s individual needs. We strive each day to provide quality Early Childhood Educational Services in our community. We continually work to earn the trust placed in us.
- Each child is a unique individual
- By providing children with developmentally appropriate programs that focus their process of learning, they enjoy successful experiences
- In an environment where parent participation is encouraged, a child thrives.
- Our carefully selected staff are a key component of our program
- The ability to value, respect, and sensitively respond to each child’s needs makes our program so successful